Want a new start in 2019? Mills-Tui has operated from the same site in Rotorua, New Zealand for more than forty years, during which time we have specialised in designing and manufacturing a full range of heavy transport truck and trailer units, fire fighting and other related emergency vehicles, hi-tech specialty vehicles, defence vehicles and modifying and refurbishing existing equipment. Now under new ownership, it is an exciting time to join our business.
During our history, we have become recognised internationally, as being at the forefront of innovation, design and customer focus in the field of customised vehicles, emergency vehicle manufacture and project management.
With our business centrally located in Rotorua, the lifestyle is the envy of many – volcanic craters, lakes and forests make it a region rich in activities. From walks to fishing, to four-wheel driving to relaxing in the therapeutic thermal pools, there’s something for everyone in Rotorua.
About the role
Our business is growing and we are looking for additional Fabricator/Welders – Alloy to join our team.
- Previous alloy welding experience working in transport engineering
- Proven skills in fabrication and engineering.
- Be able to read drawings, and work independently
- Current welding experience in MIG and TIG welding in all positions
- Experience/Certification to welding codes
- Be a team player with good communication skills, organisation and time-management skills
- A strong health and safety focus
- Trade qualified preferred
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
This role is not suitable for trainees and you must have previous aluminium welding experience.
People enjoy working here because we offer an ambitious and supportive learning environment providing opportunities for career progression. Our people are motivated with a drive to succeed, but also know how to have a laugh and enjoy themselves.
Mills-Tui can offer you extensive employee benefits including:
- Assistance with relocation costs within NZ
- Ongoing training and assistance with obtaining licences/tickets
- Uniform and PPE
- Discounted staff banking packages
- Staff social club
- Annual medical check
- Flu vaccinations
Competitive remuneration is on offer for this role. If you are ready to take on your next challenge, please contact Dean Purves on 07 348 8039 ext 1 or email your application including your CV (in Word format) and a covering letter detailing the technical experience that qualifies you for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please understand your application will be treated in strict confidence.